Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

sitting on this stealth technology for three years now, and judging by the volume traded each day it really must be stealth because no non disclosure agreement ever keeps leaks from happening. It is a viral world now and this is what concerns me most. If the brakes keep getting put on this stock just so management can accumulate at a lower price knowing the potential then im really disgusted. Every time there is one day of decent momentum, the next day it gets knocked down. I really hope that this time they are loaded up with their cheap options and their greed is going to pay multiple dividends down the road. I myself have heard enough about speculative price targets prior to the AGM ,and potential grapevine news, something really doesn't seem to add up, but the second i sell the next day you would all be rich. If this really is the Holy Grail and it trades where it trades at this price, then im absolutely baffled and not afraid to admit it. Time to step up management as we don't get to issue ourselves free options, unfortunately for many of us it is our hard earned money invested. Should have set the options higher absolutely disgusted today!

New Message
Please login to post a reply