Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Great post Mac, agree with everything you say, that is until the last bit........................so let's stop belly aching about the sp....if it's too much to take, then sell, otherwise wait for this to play out.........I think many, if not most of us are grappling with why a NR, like the one we had on friday, did squat for the SP. Its probably fair to say that there could be an answer that is unique to our situation and is worth exploring. I for one enjoy posts on every side of the issue as long as they are well thought out and present an honest point of view. Being an agnostic in most things I'm not much for blind faith. I defenitely wouldn't want to encourage anyone to sell just because they have questions. Best to ask the questions and see what answers might pop up, then make a judgement.

New Message
Please login to post a reply