Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Poet is still unknown in the industry we meed a Big Bang!

Well said, Aves!

My only comment would be on this - And saying my opinions aren't completely accurate? How do you know? Because they don't match your opinions? Or do you know something we don't? You're right, it's not your opinions per se that aren't accurate. It's your manner of validating your opinions that isn't accurate. As I said, I have no problem whatsoever with you voicing your opinions. What bothers me is when you then use wording that makes it seem like your opinion is the *only* valid option that someone with a logical mind could or would take, such as when you said, "My opinion of course, but all the signs point to it." As it is just not true or accurate or valid to say that ALL the signs point to it. But it is true or accurate or valid to say SOME or many or a few signs point to it.

But, yes, I would greatly appreciate it if you would try and be more careful with how you validate your opinions in the future. :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply