Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Ugly bitch?!!!...I haven't been called that since my senior prom.....and now of course all those old feelings have come right back to the surface......but enough about me and my deep rooted psychosis.

First things first............"attack"?......Sorry man, totally disagree with you on that one. Aves has repeatedly criticized people for making wild claims of deals and high share prices etc. and if you check through my posts you'll see that I have actually defended the need for posters like him and Scary, it keeps us grounded and provides a balance with the "super positives" as you put it.

He consistently makes claims that things are "likely" and words it in such a way that only a moron with no grasp of logic would see any alternate view from his. My point was that we have no way in hell of knowing who is selling or for what reason, so for him to present it like it is a fact and that there is no other logical conclusion than the one he is offering.....gives me every right to discount it, just like he constantly does when the "super positives" try to pass of speculation as cold hard facts.........although in their defence, they usually make it quite obvious that they are openly speculating.

I agree with your assessment of the board and flexibility and tolerance is required, but if Aves is going to criticize people for being arrogant and preachy, he better damn well follow his own rules.

McUgly Bitch (after all these years.............it still hurts)

New Message
Please login to post a reply