Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Andrea my idea of strong hands are shares that are bought at todays sp. Obviously all of these buyers (people like you, institutions in some cases, business people ...) are people who are going to sell at higher prices else wise why would they buy. Most of these buyers (imo) have been educated now and see the bigger picture. They are here for what we are here for. Some, however, will buy for a flip but you can't flip unless the price goes up. The next time this sp goes up to anything worth flipping it will be for a good reason and a person who would flip then would be very short sited but we do need them to make the market. That's what I call strong hands. I have strong hands, you have strong hands, they have strong hands and that's my interpretation of strong hands. The weak hands are the ones that are selling and they all have their reasons too but it has nothing to do with the real value in POET. May sound simple but logical. You asked I answered...

New Message
Please login to post a reply