Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

.455 on vertualy no volume WOW what ever is in the pipe must be HUGE! I mean there must be military contracts, huge break through mile stones and atleast two or three JV, PDA agreements in the works at the very least.

I promised I would wine about the Share price monday morning, cant break my promises.

OK, so here we sit. God knows I am praying every minute of every day for this thing to take off over a buck in the short term and 10x + end of year.

OK, so, people have said that there will be no liquidty event by the end of the year? is this confirmed in a new release? I do remember them saying that if they could not sell this thing by years end they should be fired.

Of course all of us here have pretty much chewed through the bit waiting for this thing to meterialize.

I agree with the statements that sentiment in this stock reflects anticipation. It worries me considerably that there is no speculative buying in anticipation of big upside in the short term.

Any one talk to any one in the big tech companies to see if they have ever heard of POET?

Do we have 100% answers for these questions?

Do we know yes or no if white papers have gone out? have any test chips gone out to any one? have the 30 companies recieved presentations, signed NDA's and sat down with managment to talk about future partnerships, licensing? is any one interested?

New Message
Please login to post a reply