Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Does anyone know what the new equipment arriving later this month does? There was an allusion to a delivery happening in Sept to augment our lab.

Is may be possible we waited to go to 100NM because we needed the miniaturizer (it is name similar to this, forgive me) to execute this size.

It is also entirely possible that a lot of potential interested parties (not just PDA candidates) are waiting for a sample chip in 100NM before jumping in on the stock - or bidding process. Possibly (pure speculation), POET halted the chip delivery and demo process, deciding to wait for 100NM, based on feedback they received. This could explain our delay in stock bump - as the "show me" portion of our awareness campaign may not have really hit yet.

I am thinking once POET obtains 100NM and hand out the chips (with POET techs demo'ing) the stock really goes to the next level. I am hoping for bump before then on MS annoucements and licensing?

Either way...not too long now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply