Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

@grossier

There is no hurry.

There may be more Millenials here, like yourself, who don't understand that before the plate of hotdogs arrived in your room, mommy had to open the bag of buns, heat up the wieners, write your name on the dog with mustard the way you like. There was actual work that preceded the arrival of your meal.

POET can't be developed any faster. It's like rob said at the 2012 AGM: 9 women can't make a baby in 1 month.

A couple of things I thought would be obvious to anyone who has done his/her DD:

• POET *is* meeting and discussing licensing with potetial partners. They stated it in almost every NR since June.
  • There is an actual endgame. They intend to license and possibly sell POET. All of their actions and activities since the beginning of this year indicate that.
  • Whether or not the company has the "luxury of time" is irrelevant. As I've stated, POET will take time to reach it's milestones and that's just a fact of life. If this is truly what is keeping potential investors at bay we will just have to live with it for now.

Sorry if you think this is rude, but I don't believe your intentions on this board are those of someone genuinely interested in this company as an investment.

New Message
Please login to post a reply