Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: where's my SRP? fatigue re: syndicate may not be technical
Sep 22, 2013 07:34PM
Sep 22, 2013 09:39PM
Sep 22, 2013 10:00PM

Agree rob,

Everyone should recall that one of the early tasks that POET was to undertake was to hire proxy solicitors to have them in place as per slide 22 on the old CP.

Combine this with the current endeavour to expand the shareholder base and what you may have is a situation where shareholders with the largest piece of the pie will be the only ones required to make the final call.

Having said that, (and at the risk of inviting ridicule) there are some on the board that have my trust, insofar as *they* have the power to decide the final sale price. Sam is one, and many of the new BoD do also, although they haven't yet had the opportunity to demonstrate their integrity the way Sam did - let's hope it doesn't come to that:S

I also recognize that any deal (of any kind, in any transaction) must necessarily leave some value for the buyer. Licensing might be the only way to avoid leaving some value on the table. So my preference is still for a licensing route.Nevertheless, I’d be lying if I said that the thought that something or someone else making the decision to sell on my behalf doesn’t hold some appeal (what’s my price, anyway?!)

New Message
Please login to post a reply