Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thank you Junkers87,,,,,, FINALLY someone who understands what has been going on for the last 6 to 9 months. There is nothing of significance out of POET as of yet. Do not expect to see anything significant regarding the SP from the MS 5 and 7 NR's,,,, when they are announced. Remember end of Q3 timeline is only an estimate.

Short interest was still sitting around 100k as of Sept 15th so it appears the shorts are not in a hurry to cover. Thus my thinking that the MS5 & 7 will not generate much buying pressure. I hope I am wrong but I do not see it happening.

For me, what is more defining for the company will be the end of Q4, MS8. By then we will have had MS 5&7 with expectations of MS 8 and an SRP in place.

I am anticipating a JV/PDA (at least one) by then with a large influx of cash/expertise/facilities to move the POET technology forward toward MS10,,,,, a single die.

Then you will see a MAJOR correction in the SP.

Until then I remain silent and patient.

New Message
Please login to post a reply