Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"Turr I believe posters should be allowed to post without being slammed that they are somehow attempting to lower the SP. I think those theories are far overblown in most stocks. And if it was true, those people should be immediately Fired since they haven't done a very good job. We were at 50 cents in Jan and are down a whopping 7 pennies in over 9 months."

Well Aves, you see they have because you and I and everyone else expected the sp to be $2 bucks by now and with all that has happened with the company it should. Hell, it should be on the last real NR alone. So maybe Solesius is doing a better job then you think. And did you ever hear him post anything positive about POET without adding that bit of doubt. Classic

"Hey I don't know Solesius, he could be a boiler room guy I have no idea. But I know there is nothing wrong with saying BAE may no longer be interested. It's possible, perhaps not likely, but possible."

Of course it's possible but very improvable. He could say this but did he ever say there's a great chance of sp increase because we have a great chance of a military contract. The board pretty much told us that earlier this summer in that NR. Damn right he didn't say that.

"Regardless just because someone says BAE may no longer be interested has as much validity as the 99% of people here who fully expect MS7 and a deal. Why? Because the deal hasn't been announced and until it is, it's not done"

Of course a deal is not done until it's done. What kind of statement is that. We wouldn’t even be talking about it if it was done. We'd be on to talking about the next price mover. He says that BAE may no longer be interested to plant the seed of doubt. Why would he say it? Does he know something that we don't. We have every reason to expect a contract not the least of which is the fact the US military have been investing in ODIS for years. Did some general give Solesius a call and say "Hey Solesius, we're not interested in POET anymore"

Aves, give your head a shake and give us a break here. I have my hard earned money invested in POET as most (not all) here have theirs invested. I don't like the idea of bashers devalueing my investment. I have not heard anything that causes me concern about the direction we're taking. All positive. If I saw anything negative I would say and if I thought it serious enough I'd be out and gone. I wouldn't be wasting my time here (Solesius) telling you guys how bad this company is. I'd be on to something else. This company is doing all they said they would. They told us they were going silent. There are no insiders selling their shares. They are living up to their commitments and, even if they were delayed for reasonable reasons, I'd understand. This is a complicated business from the technology side to the business side trying to monetize. So many variables. But Aves, the reward can be so great. Not your average investment opportunity. But if I ever see something serious I don't like I will tell you all and be gone in a flash.

New Message
Please login to post a reply