Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

My last post on this - I promise. I'm sorry I mentioned solar and China - I only did it to put the enthusiasm of the time in context (explaining why I didn't sell at $1.80). The chip was displayed at the AGM (the holy grail - i.e. an opto-electic chip) and BAE was going to validate the feasibility of commercial scale fabrication. That has not happened. Now assume all the milestones are hit in a timely fashion and IBM or Intel come knocking. "Nice chip you got there - now show me how we can econmically churn them out by the millions." That is why I think that validation is at least as important to POET (if not more so) as the other milestones. Are they still trying or hoping to prove it later? I think that is at least as significant to a prospective partner as PET. As I said, I am not a tekkie - and JMHO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply