Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I am sorry, while I understand that timelines can change, and I understand the comments PC made about the timelines, and I get there may be lots going on they cannot disclose, seems to me the company should have stated something this month given the corporate presentation and the very specifics noted therein. My comment has nothing to do with my belief in the technology and the end point we are all hoping for. Nevertheless, it is good corporate culture, for many reasons, to say what you mean and mean what you say. I know, I know, they never said they would announce that M5 and M7 have been met, rather they said they would simply meet them this quarter - forget the announcement. Semantics.

So I am sorry gentlemen - PC, LS, MB, AC, et al - keep your eyes on the prize but you need to tell your faithful whatever you can to instill some confidence in the masses.

However, if there happens to be an alterior motive for your silence - a motive that moves us toward that prize - then I ask your forgiveness and will wait a little longer. There is really no other excuse.

New Message
Please login to post a reply