Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Aaaaand not to go on a rant but, I have no investment experience, POET is the only stock I own, and again a continuing education about this tech, but in my opinion and I say this because I only first bought in because of a recommendation with absolutely no background in the science....these guys have to dumb it right down. It takes a lot of energy to even begin to familiarize with The likes of P/N channels, thryistors ext...just ask someone at work what a FET is and they will just ignore. The average person doesn't know or care what's in their smartphone, computer or MRI...they just want it...so they have to cater to the crowd that understands: "those guys can do this with SI and they can't do it much longer...we can to this with ours and it's way cheaper....and by the way these other guys want it". The CP does a good job of this...but I don't think the average/new retailer will spend the time to understand. The "these other guys want/need" it scenario is what makes this a valuable company. Heres to going the distance. Keep it up Poet... I want a hologram cell before I die. Apologies if this reiterates any pre mentioned opinions. Again...I'll keep my agora input to two posts. Thanks for listening.
New Message
Please login to post a reply