Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

jammingthepipeline,

What you are seeing is me starting from the top of a ridiculous number of unprocessed violations that are sorted in order with the most recent violations at the top. My goal is to process all the unprocessed violations as fairly as possible so we can have a fresh start. You just got a note now because you were the most recently reported poster. I'm not picking on anyone and I'm going to try to get to everyone. I'm also trying to include the complaint reason (from the reporting poster) in the body of the report so violators will know what the specific complaint was about.

Perhaps if I had been more vigilant over the past month I wouldn't have so many to go through and maybe we wouldn't feel so free to attack othe posters or put off-topic discussions in the wrong forum. I apologize, but I'm swamped at work and home and I don't have time to moderate the way I did before.

You can leave if you want, but I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, except to belatedly try to clean up the mess in my violations tab.

Many of you will be receiving processed violations - some multiples. Once it is done I hope to have far fewer of them to deal with. Frankly a forum full of adults shouldn't have to be moderated to this extent when there are only 6 rules to keep in mind.

In some cases I might process only the first complaint as a warning (costing points) with similar ones being ignored, since they didn't have the benefit of the other warning (due to the fact that I never processed it). But going forward I will try to apply the rules fairly and in a timely fashion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply