Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Look Aves I like you but I don't like your attitude toward POET and this continualy finding the worst in everything. I don't like that , I don't live like that. If I don't like a particular situation and I know I can't change it, then I look for something better.

You said this to Fj

"I interpreted the AUG 16 NR negatively while you interpreted it postively. I think the market in general didn't like it since we have had continued selling by a big player through TD and virtually crappy volume and a lower SP."

I thought and still think that was great news and I'm still buying shares at discount prices.

You, however, saw it differently. If you believed that, then y didn't get out then. Act on your beliefs, act on the way u see things. just sell and leave. I saw that as being a good thing and have been buying shares ever since because I believe that this is the opportunity of a lifetime and I haven't had to many of them in the market before. If I am wrong i will suffer the consequences. And I can tell u right now I won't be blaming anyone here for my misfortune or the company either if I know they have done everything possable to make this work.

Like I said before give them a chance to do their job. This stuff takes time and you can't make deals in public. You get the offer first and then u go to the shareholders to see what they think

And u know what I think.... $70 bucks LOL...

Nothing personal Aves but this is business. Good luck

New Message
Please login to post a reply