Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

My 2 cents is that Aves and a few others post way too much. I support Rob VH comments 100% ...way too much clutter. I don't need to know how Aves feels about everyone's post. 7 words and smiley face responses, or long winded arguments about someone's last post (for example) - really don't provide value.

Aves, nothing personal ...but I think you should be more selective. You have the capability to add value, but it is 1 out of 10 posts right now.

My take is this board is to be more about information, thought and opinion vs. bickering and a chatter line bantering back and forth.

If Agoracom had an ignore feature, i may think different as i would just ignore the posters who chatter...but not the case.

I am not asking the world to change for me...this is my 2 cents .... support for RVH.

Techgc

New Message
Please login to post a reply