Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I doubt that you'll find any pessimists investing their money into venture stocks, especially in today's market conditions. That would be the ultimate definition of an oxymoron. All of us who bought and hold shares in PTK are situated somewhere in the paradigm of optimism. That however doesn't preclude evaluating the pros and cons of the situation as it unfolds.

As I see it, the real danger for most venture Cos is the difficulty of raising money to see their projects come to fruition. When in ground AU is valued at pennies to the hundred dollars it spells disaster for Jr explorers. We're fortunate to not be in that leaky boat and have much lower capital requirements and potentially could achieve profitability very quickly. The downside is that we have yet to finish moving this from concept to reality and beyond that finding a profitable market for it. Do I know that this will happen, no, none of us do. Obviously I think the chances are reasonably good or I wouldn't be invested in it. But I do like to have some assurance, from time to time in the form of a NR, to let me know that my optimism is well founded. I doubt that I'm alone in that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply