Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I am sorry, but no one in our shoes has the information required to say that silence on the part of managment is unaccepatable. While we all had hoped for and anticipated something by now, there may very well be good reason as to the silence. Of course, it could be there are some issues, but I am finding that hard to believe. Why would anyone like S.G. take on a role in this company for some paltry options if the technology was junk science and company was not anticipating going somewhere? How could management attract talented people with mere options if there was nothing to their pitch?

Silence can mean a great deal and I am not convinced it is a bad thing. I won't be convinced until I am told otherwise by the powers that be. While I wish I knew more detail about why there is silence, for me there are too many positives lined up to suggest we are in any different state than we were when the sp was near .70, regardless of a couple milestones being a few weeks late in a developement timeframe that spands 20 years.

New Message
Please login to post a reply