Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Good discussion here. I firmly believe those that have met Dr Taylor, his team and the BOD's at some point in this journey are the strongest believers in POET. Proof of this is the fact that we have seen no change in the share count. No insider selling. Many of the strongest supporters on this forum attended the AGM two years ago and others like myself attended the AGM this past June. When I first started to accumulate shares I can say the company was highly speculative. I beleive one of the smartest thing I have ever done was to attend the AGM in June. I had the opportunity to meet the majority of the BOD's, the POET Team including Dr Taylor and his team as well as Mike from IBK.

I am not a tech savy person. At times I have struggled to understand exactly what we have here. The breadth of what Dr Taylor has accomplished over twenty plus years is mind boggling. I have continued to accumulate over a long period of time and was able to add a little more last week when we nose dived. I have broken every rule in regard to investing known to man. I plan on seeing this through to the end game. I trust my instincts in regard to sizing up people and situations. My instincts have always served me well. So with this in mind I look forward to what will be a life changing event for me in the very near future.

New Message
Please login to post a reply