Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

There have been a number of posts lamenting the lack of speculative buying in this stock, with equally perplexed commentary on why miner stock or social media stock ABC/XYZ gets the attention but why not us?

Take a look at any chart of such companies. Is that really the type of chart we want when we start knocking on doors of the biggest tech firms in the world? Personally, I don't want speculative buying. I want REAL buying, based on real results, not another pump and dump chart.

I'm glad the speculators are out of this stock. It will make for a much more mad dash to the entry gates when we finally get 3rd party confirmation on the tech. And then the analysts will be all over each other trying to get a report out on us. This will provide for a much more stable and rapid rise, with real results to back it up.

So speculate on that :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply