Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Samsung to pursue more deals amid fears of market saturation

"It sure would be nice to know if ANYTHING is going on."

I am sorry Crzy, of course mr hors, there is stuff going on. Hypothesizing and guessing is half the fun. You don't deal with BAE if nothing is going on. You don't get millions in research monies from U.S. Agencies and deal with the likes of NASA and U.S. Military if nothing is going on. You don't spend twenty years of your life on a project if nothing is going on. You don't attract the kind of talent like AC, SG, LS and others with options if nothing is going on. You don't have a guy like PC heading to a major tech conference overseas if nothing is going on. You don't have hundreds of thousands of shares being bought by an anonymous institution if nothing is going on. It seems to me there is a great deal going on. Maybe not for public consumption yet but.....

Of course, mr hors, the other half of the fun is hoping. So here is what I hope.......

M5 is annouced in the next few weeks. A major PDA deal is finalized and is announced before year-end, shortly after, or in conjunction with, Milestone 8 being achieved.

Milestone 7 is pushed back to fourth quarter reporting as the partner is taking longer than anticipated to validate (and I stress validate - meaning it has already been achieved in the POET lab), so I hope we see it validated and announced by the end of January, if not sooner. Then a deal with BAE or.......??

And finally, I am sorry, but I hope the SP is north of $3 by end of the first quarter 2014...and hope it ends up well north of there by the time we exit with full monetization mid next year.

Ah yes, to hypothesize and guess is fun, and to hope in the unfathomable is crzy.....hors! Don't you agree?

New Message
Please login to post a reply