Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Nov 15, 2013 07:19PM
Nov 15, 2013 07:25PM

Nov 15, 2013 07:32PM

Nov 15, 2013 09:16PM
Nov 15, 2013 09:39PM

Actually folks, I think I can settle this T.A. discussion for you. Luckily I have access to several trading experts who are accurate 110% of the time.

The first is my magic eight ball (purchased at Giant Tiger recently), it told me "good things just around the corner", which completely validated the tea leaf reading I had done by my next door neighbour who has an online psychic hotline.

As if this wasn't proof enough, my broker's, uncle's, best friend's doctor said my bio-rythms were very high this week which ALWAYS points to buying frenzies in PTK.

And to cap it off I made sure to check the astrology readings for Fairchij, Oogee, Cheapie, Krom, Silentrunning, Kooter and Slab.....all of them said the same thing....."please refer to magic eight ball"..........coincidence??..........I think not!!!

MC ( large volume insider buying is never a bad thing....still watching....still waiting)

Nov 16, 2013 08:56AM

Nov 16, 2013 09:26AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply