Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

The board has shown much interest in the past in the selling pattern of TD Waterhouse. Were you chaps in the West aware that TD is big here in the UK at providing Internet based stockbroking services. It strikes me that much of this boards concerns at their ability to provide PTK shares to the market maybe due to seemingly better bets in the markets world wide.

They are disillusioned of course, not having the benefit of the sometimes amazing due diligence provided by some on this board. I remain convinced we are on the cusp of something rather unique, ground breaking new technology in its final phases of development. I too feel the frustration of ththe news blackout and SP manipulation, but life as a soldier tells me it's better to keep our powder dry and maintain secuity at this critical phase. The management have got this right IMO.

Best of luck to the professsor and the team.

New Message
Please login to post a reply