Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I must admit FJ you're a great pillar of support to the community of POET shareholders. I for one do appreciate all your posts, though I have to say some far exceed my level of comprehension, and rarely do I miss reading them. However, I did read the expired update and am not critizing its content or lack thereof. I, like many of us, am very frustrated with intervals between updates and the resulting SP.

Management could do so much more to calm the gitters via Grayling. Every time Mr. Chu has posted an update it has always been warmly accepted by everyone. I think more frequent updates would help a lot - especially when we seem to be gaining traction. Right now with the last three red endings it makes many people look at the stock the way it was a few months ago. You must admit the SP does appear to have lost its momentum. I really wouldn't hurt anything to have Mr. Chu do another update.

New Message
Please login to post a reply