Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Whitman CEO of HP reported in Oct:

''The company is positioned to extend its leadership into the major trends driving IT investment—cloud computing, information optimization and data security.In May, HP initiated a multiyear restructuring designed to realign its cost structure and create investment capacity to drive innovation against its strategic priorities, strengthen market leadership and rebuild its balance sheet while returning capital to shareholders. Despite the challenging environment, the company has maintained research and development (R&D) spending, along with a steady focus on preserving the long-term health of the business. The company is on track to deliver on its savings targets and complete the restructuring by the end of fiscal 2014.''

I have long believed that HP had an interest in POET which was one of the reasons I invested back in 2011. Its speculation but given the above it reinforces my gut feeling about HP as a PDA. Thoughts?

New Message
Please login to post a reply