Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
for a guy who is up to his elbows in farm animals you sure have a lot of time writing about your distaste for a management team of a company you own but are not willing to part with and move on. IMO, "management" is one of the premiere rules for owning a company. Obviously you have soaked a lot of money into a company without doing your homework. Management was one of them. You broken a golden rule. I suggest you go look at the pedigree of the management team again. 007 is right , this is not a get rich quick scheme that a lot of you signed up for. IMO, the patient investors will be rewarded. I strongly suggest you direct your concerns with management at the management, starting with Chris Chu - IR and take it from there. This is just a "feel good" sounding board here at Agoracom. nothing you write here will make one bit of difference, unless you have an ulterior motive. With that said, I too don't like the wait, but I am expecting my patience will pay off in the longer term. I have a finite time for this investment and will make my decisions at that time. C U in the New Year.
New Message
Please login to post a reply