Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thanks SevenOdouble that was an excellent post and basically just plain common sense. When you deal with people like Rick and Solesious you have to wonder if they use any such thing as common sense. If they are real, it always seems like they speak out of personal anger and frustration rather then looking at the whole picture. Seems as though I remember a post where Rick was going to sell all his shares......did he and now he's angry because the share price has gone up and it's hard to get back in? Maybe he trades this everyday and does what he can to manipulate the share price to his advantage?

I remember Solesious once saying in frustration ( I was buying at much lower prices then not long ago when he said it) where do you people get all the money to buy anyway?

If he is for real it sounded like anger , frustration or jealousy . Pick your choice.

I'm saying these things because no where in there in any of the statements they have made on this board is there "common sense " ....Everything they say is

(1) out of anger, frustration, or jealousy or

(2) said with a plan to disrupt this board and indeed this company if that were possible

It’s such a waste of time to respond to anything they say.

Anyway, Seven, it’s very refreshing to read all of your post . You are a wealth of information , logic and "common sense" …Thanks again

New Message
Please login to post a reply