Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I'm sorry Fiveniner, it seems you have been on track with POET for a very short period and hence I have some understanding when you state, "We are not really sure if we are close, or even if there is a finish line." Wish you could talk to MB, LS, PC, or the Doc as some of us have. To look at it another way - as you suggest, we are a long way from the start.....some 20 years. To look at your comment another way.......are you really sure we are NOT close to the finish line?

To my knowledge, no one has disproved this technology. No one that I have talked to has said it won't or can't work. Take a look at the experience and the depth on the current Board. Are you really sure these guys are just putting in time? Talks with big industry players are happening. Input is being received. New machinery worth $$$ has been installed to move the process along. We are awaiting validation (its been done in our lab) on a major milestone from one of the world's largest aerospace companies. We have hired a VP of Operations - and he joined leaving fairly comfortable roles in the industry. Is SG really sure there is a finish line?

We have lots of buying from some silly anonymous. We have had insider buying, including the Doc's wife. There has been no insider selling to speak of (forget the SI stuff).

Well, I am sorry, I don't have the answer to your questions or to the ones posed within. Yet I have done my DD, been to the lab, talked with many, and I will take a good guess though. Hence I am sitting tight on a pile of shares no one in their right mind would be sitting on. Oh yeah baby, I think we are close. Close to what? Well, take your best guess.

New Message
Please login to post a reply