Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: Intel CEO Brian Krzanich on Rekindling the Chipmaker’s Innovative Process
"They had better have a good explanation why they witheld material news, assuming that they have. Or maybe you guys are just getting me riled up over nothing and there will be no announcement, which to me is almost the preferable option. At least that way the company didn't shaft the shareholder, again." I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are just trolling because otherwise this just an asinine statement. To hope that we are not part of the announcement with one of the largest chip makers because you would perceive it as a slight from a management team that made it clear they would be proceeding in stealth mode is just plain silly. I'm sure the $$ you would make off of such an announcement would help ease your pain. Do I think Poet will be part of the Intel announcement at CES? Honestly, after almost 3years of riding the Poet roller coaster I have no idea. I do know that I'm hoping - with every fiber of my being - that it's the case and our long awaited ride north can begin. If it doesn't happen it will be a disappointment but it won't dampen my resolve. I do have faith in the course that management has taken and I trust that there is development happening behind the scenes that will get us to where we all want to be, whether it's with Intel or somebody else. Does it seem like there are a lot if similarities between the Intel comments and Poet, absolutely. but we've been down that road before so until I see it in a NR it's just a nice theory and a game of "what if" to pass the time with. Healthy dose of my opinion.
Jan 05, 2014 04:40PM
Jan 05, 2014 06:44PM

Jan 05, 2014 06:52PM
Jan 05, 2014 07:27PM
Jan 05, 2014 08:40PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply