Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Intel CEO Brian Krzanich on Rekindling the Chipmaker’s Innovative Process

I can't help but ask why the shareholders of the technology, namely, us, would be the last ones to know?

It means that they would be witholding material information from us, the shareholders. I know I beat this horse dead often, but it really, really pisses me off.

I have held this stock since Mar. 2011 and I am sick and tired of being the last one to know wtf is going on. I don't give a rats' ass about PDA's and NDA's; I want results. I have been more than patient, I believe in this technology and I have invested a lot of my hard earned money in it.

They had better have a good explanation why they witheld material news, assuming that they have.

Or maybe you guys are just getting me riled up over nothing and there will be no announcement, which to me is almost the preferable option. At least that way the company didn't shaft the shareholder, again.

I need a drink...

New Message
Please login to post a reply