Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

In the military there's a saying that no operational plan survives its first contact with the enemy.

For me the suggestion, from some board members, that POET Managment is not up to par because it has varied its earlier predictions for the achievement of milestones is grossly unfair. The managment spelt out beforehand that MS existed in a dynamic environment and could not be set firm. For me they are doing a great job and I comend them for their flexibility and thei excellent update. As stated by FJ earlier the annocement derisks many concerns we all have.

2014 will be an interesting year. One effect of the announcement for me was that for the the first time in my life, when attending the London Boat show on the day of the announcement , I did so with more than a remotest prospect that I may actually be able to afford some of the beutiful products on show. A very nice feeling it was too.

Thank you POET managment for turning the wheel so significantly towards our mutual benefit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply