Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I'm sorry, but I am thinking we are in for more good stuff very soon. No meat yet in this last NR, but lots of positive things leading us to believe the stew is almost cooked. And with it being minus 20C and a blizzard here, I could use a whole pot of that kinda stew!

I'm sorry, but we should feel confident that Milestone 7.....one that the military is awaiting.....will happen by the end of the month or shortly thereafter. I would be very surprised if M7 is not done by then as POET management has now been very specific about the completion timing - given other comments about the milestone timelines being fluid and considering it in our partner's hands. I would guess BAE has now replicated M7 already done in our lab and are themselves validating via replication.

From October 21 NR........Milestone 7Optical Thyristor-Based Infrared Detector Array Fabrication and Validation. This milestone is currently proceeding with no technical issues, according to POET’s third-party fab partner. While the POET team is in continuous communication with the fab, a publicly-available update may fall well into fourth quarter reporting, as control of this fabrication and validation process remains with our partner.

From Jan 6 NR ........Update to Milestone #5 and Milestone #7 – Both milestones are expected to be completed in the first 3 to 5 weeks of fiscal 2014. Significant progress has been made and both milestones are in the final phases of testing. Specific announcements will be made once the final testing is complete for both the Switching Laser Demonstration and the Optical Thyristor-based Infrared Detector and transistor combinations.

New Message
Please login to post a reply