Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

No one here wants to be optimistic more than myself and I will be the first to admit I did not do a lot of DD when I added POET to my portfolio, therefore, I have very little constructive to add to this board. I prefer to read the board to learn as much as possible about the company and feed my hopes with the positive comments posted by more knowledgeable shareholders.

While this board provides a wealth of good information, I can't help but notice how many continue to repeat how we are about to start taking flight anyday now. Comments like "we need a NR with some meat" "POET stated Q3 so something could come anyday" "POET said this......" Or "POET said that....." Or "maybe they can't say this or that...." all sound great but after a year of all wonderful news and undeniably game changing technology our SP cannot break 60 cents.

DoubleO provided a very detailed explaination yesterday that would suggest the stock is being manipulated. Do these so called manipulators believe they can play this stock this way indefinitely? If so then we will still be spinning our wheels at the 60 cent treshold for the foreseeable future. Every time we get some news or some hope there is always some excuse as to why we can't maintain momentum. Can it be that being so manipulated hurts the SP in the long run? Even with income the longer this is held back the longer it will take to move up beyond the 60 cent level.

It would be realy nice if we could break out of this very discouraging cycle, but the way things are going I see long term potential (maybe a few years) but anyone expecting big things anytime soon should probably not quit their day job.

2014 is not it......JMO

Jan 08, 2014 11:48AM
Jan 08, 2014 12:10PM
Jan 08, 2014 12:15PM
Jan 08, 2014 12:31PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply