Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I'm sorry Max, while I do agree with some of your opinion, I think we are much closer to the stew being cooked than you may believe. There are several reasons the SP is where it is at, and they have been discussed here many times. However, there are just too many positives to think we are more than a year away from any kind of meaninful SP appreciation.

You are correct in saying many felt we would be taking flight by now, and I am one. Regardless, realizing the complexity of the stew, the players involved, and the scope of the impact, I can understand the development alterations and timeline massaging. After many years being vested in this company, I wish the market acceptance had come a long time ago, but I, like I believe management, underestimated the complexities and the activities needed to bring this to fruition.

Don't think for a moment that the people in our lab are not all over this. They know what we have and are moving excitedly forward as quick as they can. They want the stew done as much as anyone - they will all benefit greatly as well. I have seen it in their eyes!

So I am sorry......while timelines have been elongated, I believe the risk in our investment in this stew has been reduced dramatically by a number of factors, and hope our reaping from the recipe is not a year away but much sooner.

New Message
Please login to post a reply