Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hi all

I just got off the phone with Chris Chu and asked him about Poet looking at getting on the Nasdaq and TSX specifically and the methods of doing such. He said, "OTC was set up as the stepping stone to get on the Nasdaq." and similarly The Venture for the TSX. Both require certain valuation methods and minimal share levels held to qualify. He said that once there is revenue to base a more solid value to the shares other than spec, i.e. contracts/PDA,buyout (not to be read into), etc., they will further their exposure to these larger markets. Of course if there was a buyout, the other markets are moot. He said that moving to the larger markets require shareholder approval on how to exchange shares among other things. So there is quite a process. This would take months the way I see it. He was very neutral in his wording. Stating that this is a very risky time for any stock prior to any revenue and industry/consumer exposure.

from the last NR: "Specific markets and partners will be targeted over time as technology design kits become available."

Have a great day everyone

Derek

Christopher Chu, Grayling

Tel: (646) 284-9426
Email: poet@grayling.com

New Message
Please login to post a reply