Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I have to agree with you FJ, there has been no indication of anything other then business as usuall. I try to read everything i can find on ptk, as well as all of this boards posting, and I have not gotten any indication from anything that there is something fishy going on. I think that this is just a very complicatd technology to complete and prove out, and as the last news release indicated, we are very close to the end of the proving, and very close to the beginning of the producing.

I would have to say , I think that poet is not to worried about the everybody know us secinario until they are ready to put everything into motion so we don't get the pellingro report thing all over again, that would just lead to price chaos, and the whole pump and dump team showing up again.

If there is a partner involved that has control over any amount of the news releases, I am sure they don't want this spread all over until they are good and ready as that would make buying poet or part of a lot more exspensive or complicted possibly.

Also, maybe poet is just trying to get there work done, so when they start to release news, the can keep a so called news flow going for a longer period of time that would corespond with atomics work. So just maybe it wil start with ms5 and ms 7 and maybe BAE, and with a little luck there will be enough news items in the pipeline to get us all the way to the Global Semiconductor Symposium.

And one would think by then we would be a proven technology company with a products and technology that the technology world in in serious need of, and then no one will be able to ignore poet, and then poet will have the leverage to make the kind of deals I am sure they are thinking of.

Just my thought of course.

New Message
Please login to post a reply