Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: is there a conspiracy to secretly acquire POET via several anonymous buyers

I think this is what happened to UUU shareholders. ARMZ, the biggest single entity shareholder of UUU decided that they wanted to take the company private. When it came time to vote the outcome was moot since they had acquired 51% before they made their move. I'm not certain of the exact details of how it really came to pass, but my brother-in-law took a haircut when UUU was taken out for less than pre-Fukushima shareholders bought.

Having acknowledged this possibility, I have little doubt that the new SRP will have a poison pill contingency which will allow us to buy newly printed shares ridiculoulsy cheap, while preventing the hostile bidders from participating.

Our management is basically paid in options, I don't think they want their hard work to be for next to nothing. Nevertheless, we retailers need to be prepared for anything.

New Message
Please login to post a reply