Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

ScaryRacoon: "Knowing it will take 3-4 months, you don't think this should have and could have been initiated sooner (i.e. sometime in the second half of 2013)? Why wait until now when we were originally supposed to be so much further along? 3-4 months tells me there is no expected deals before then and that the new report is needed to move to the next phase, which appears months away now at the very least."

I think a good reason to start the valuation now instead of, say, last November, could be that there is now something more in the company's asset than in 2013. Something that is ready right now or will surely be completed during the next days or weeks or at some other point in time during the valuation process. Could be it is an MS 5, an MS 7 or an MS 8!

If this is true and they start the valuation now while those milestones are not yet fully completed, this would be a strong signal of confidence in the company's technology and in its ability to finish the remaining steps successfully and quickly. Seen from this perspective, I'd say the timing is perfect, because they don't waste another few weeks or so. Just my speculative 2ยข, of course.

Andrea ("Powered by POET")

New Message
Please login to post a reply