Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I have 2 issues:

1. Faircj's post "confirming" the 5% royalty figure was very definitive.(along the lines of 'if you like your health insurance you can keep uour health insurance'). At the time I was tempted to ask if he got that directly from management, as he did not say so. He surely strongly hinted at it. If it did not come from management, I feel he has crossed a line in trying to maintain support in the stock . Are we now back to "sources I cannot disclose, from the grapevine,etc." which was so rampant a year or 2 ago?

2. The statement in the filing referencing US investors potentially being uable to sell their shares. Many of us were trapped in our shares when then price went from the .70's to the .40's. If a signigicant event is forthcoming - good or bad -are US investors to be disadvantaged again and is this management's attempt in covering themselves legally?

New Message
Please login to post a reply