Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
After everything I have read here and other places, and with all of the discussions with tech guys who I have shown the specs of the POET technology to, I have come to a firm conclusion. If POET can deliver what they suggest they can, whoever buys this technology for it's exclusive use in a given market, they will utterly monopolize that segment within 3 years. There isn't any other technology that seems to be at POET's stage of development to challenge a smart phone/tablet device or PC with POET installed in the next several years minimum. The buyer of POET will cause all competitors to go the way of Nortel. 50 to 100 times the power!!!! Build it and they will come. Build POET and they will fall on their knees! Disruptive technology! I'm beginning to grasp the breadth to what exactly that means. Just delivery the goods POET and the world we live in today will look the old west twenty years from now. Good luck to us all Derek
New Message
Please login to post a reply