Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
We know that name calling is not acceptable here, so I thought I would offer a few alternative methods. One could start a response with, "I sincerely appreciate your vigorous defence of ( fill in issue here ) however I disagree with much certitude you are mistaken in your understanding of what may in fact be required to complete the tasks at hand. Although this is rather lengthy, an alternative method of addressing those of the negative persuasion could also be reducing their name to a simple number. Therefore no name calling is performed. Simply use the following numbers in place of the individual's name or instead of saying "you idiot" etc. just use one of the following. 1= Charlie Sheen wannabe 2= Vomitus mass 3= Ruler of Asgard 4= Lord Voldemort 5= Poop head 6= Meanie 7= Mr./Mrs Rectal cranial inversion 8= A sad Mr. Bean 9= Derek's sister. I will know my suggestion is thought well of if numbers are used regularly. Please note, those with numbers already in your name, do not think any or all of these new numbers apply right now. Again none of my spacing is working!!!!! Good night all Derek
New Message
Please login to post a reply