Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I was looking through some old financials trying to find the cost of the old pelligrino report, I did find this lease info , and a little bit on the odis valuation, it says the professional fees are higher for march 31/11, compared to dec. 31/2010...

doesn't seem like a lot of money to do the report , but its hard to tell from this. ( if this is about the pelligrino report)

"Professional fees were slightly higher, by $25,000, than last year in the same quarter due to additional expenses

related to OPEL’s conversion to IFRS reporting, legal fees associated with the formation of our Joint Venture in

China and fees associated with the ODIS Valuation. These same expenses were higher than the December 2010

quarter by $78,000 comparatively but each of these expenditures serve to advance the Company’s growth."

Professional fees $202,738 is mar31/11

$124,862 dec31/2010

I found this info on the bottom of page 4 of the financial report for the (3-months ended March 31, 2011 and 2010)

lease info

The Company has operating leases for office and research facilities expiring in 2014 and 2013 respectively.

lease info from line 18..of page 17, financial report ..Years ended December 31, 2011 and 2010

walconst

New Message
Please login to post a reply