Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
On my Questrade account I have the option to buy shares anonymously if I so choose. If that is the case who is to say that Anon is any one person or company. As well who can say with any certainty why shares are bought or sold at any time. FJ, I appreciate your enthusiasm and all of your DD. I do struggle though when anyone says they have knowledge on anything that is not been printed. It's like interpreting an inflection or tone in Chris Chu's voice and claiming it means " something big is brewing". Again, no offence to anyone here. I want POET to put us all into early retirement as much as the next guy, but I feel that sometimes it seems that some folks make statements that have no factual basis, just gut feeling or wishes. Many here have taken what is in the 20-f and other NR's and interpreted many things outside of what is written. The truth of the matter is that we are in the dark and things are being pieced together from such a vast array of materials that I question some of the conclusions. It will unfold however it unfolds. The 100nm milestone is no small feet. To take something that small and shrink it to half it's size is monumental, especially given the complexity of what is at hand. I have faith that they will be able to achieve this. I am however under no illusion that that everything will occur as suggested. If it does. Great. If not, well, we wait. Good night all May the Schwartz be with you Respectfully Derek
New Message
Please login to post a reply