Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Thoughts/Opinions Regarding the Latest News....Future news?

Just so evertyone knows. I'm following best practice Investor Relations that is inline with traditional Reg. FD and disclosure rules in the U.S.

The use of the internet, message forums and blogs is inherently a dangerous place for public Companies and their communications programs. Principally because the number 1 rule is to provide material information on equal footing to the public. This should always be in the form of a PR or preannounced webcast or conference call.

That said regulatory bodies are inherently vague about the use of blogs and posting on forums especially by management teams who do so anonymously we have seen this to be true historically.

With this in mind. I am interpreting the spirit of the SEC's intent and that is to provide greater Company transparency on equal footing to all investors.

What this means is that I can post industry articles, I can ask questions like the one above. But I cannot answer personal questions or provide interpretations and interim updates between management's planned announcements in a message forum or provide such information to anyone on an individual basis. I hope this helps.

New Message
Please login to post a reply