Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I had posted this note below on Feb 8

"- There was a need for an updated organizational structure based on a number of key success factors. 1. technical writers to aid in the formation of the design kits. 2. key management changes to aid Gagnon and Shepherd, including a high profile industry person - maybe even a new CEO given the loan to LP has been wiped. 3. someone to liase with Pelligrino et al."

Jan 6 NR - "Besides the announced appointment of a Senior VP of Operations in November 2013, key management changes are underway at the research facility in Storrs, Connecticut. An efficient program management will be instituted and all documentation and design kit efforts will be handled on-site in a direct manner........ A new development team will be formed with partners to scale the POET Technology bringing it to a mature stage."

Now after the recent restructuring announced yesterday, I would be very surprised if PC continued very long as "interim CEO". I don't believe there is any way they would make PC interim if they intended to have him finish this thing as CEO. They would have simply made him CEO and forget the interim thing. I agree fully with Fair - there is work underway to snag an industry name who will add to the credibility of the technology and push us along the road planned.

How about Mark Aslett, CEO, Mercury Systems, Ericsson CEO Hans Vestberg, or Qualcomm CEO Steven Mollonkopf?? All these guys may be in line for the Microsoft job. Now that would tell the industry something!

New Message
Please login to post a reply