Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

The major point you guys are all missing is that it is very rare that us retail investors will see the full potential of poet with PTK shares as we know them today. I totally agree on the future valuation and potential of the POET technology, but if adopted, by the time it reaches that level, PTK shares will likely be long gone and someone else will be holding the key to POET. Its true you can own shares in the company that acquires the technology (hopefully blue chip stock) but you won't see the returns with those shares that you would see if POET never got bought out.

If this is truly a disruptive technology, and history is any indication, this thing won't be allowed to run without a buyout for too long (long enough for us to see the $30s, 40s, 50s, etc.)

I would love to see this not happen, but the chances are extremely slim. Keep that in mind when comparing what you think this is worth vs. what you will see out of it when its all said and done. I too believe it can be worth that much, but I would cross your fingers but not hold your breath on still having PTK shares if the potential is fully realized. The business world and corporate greed will seldomly let that happen. Just being realistic folks.

You can mark this post when we get bought out for something far less. If I'm wrong, I will be retired and not care. :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply