Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I am a dreamer but always welcome the ‘harsh glare of reality’ posts on this board. But I truly believe that potential is not alwys measured by hard facts, algorithms and figures, there is such a thing as gut feeling that drives enterprise.

In 1985 after a night on the tiles in Hong Kong, catching up on experience of a posting there in 1969, when Vietnam RR made it a sight to behold. I was too late back to my hotel to sleep, I would never have woken for my 0800 flight to Katmandu, to saty alert I went to the dining room and there being only one other chap there, I asked if I could join the elderly American sitting there. It proved to be a very interesting conversation. This octogenarian entrepreneur had been into China and said to me that if 1 in 100 chinese families were to buy a fridge in the next ten years there would be more sold than the whole of europe since the end of the war. That potential was proved right in due course.

When it comes to chips in computers and considering the growing sophistication of emerging markets in China and India and the emergence of new uses and processes for Information Technology, my gut tells me that the potential of POET is of an order of magnitude development of eye watering proportions.

Please may I be allowed to join the £38.46 Club.

You don’t need an algorithm to work that out or hard facts to back it up.

New Message
Please login to post a reply