Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
When I get concerned about management accepting a low ball offer cause it will make them multimillionaires with little work involved I put myself in their shoes. These are driven people and I don't think money is the only thing they are working for. I think a great deal of ego and pride are involved and rightly so. This is an industry changing invention that will go down in history books, or so must of us on this board would think, and I am sure those on the POET management team are thinking as well. If it was me I would want the credit I deserve for inventing POET or for getting on board with my industry skills and knowledge early on in the POET revolution. I do not think this is best served with accepting a lowball bid. If they did accept a lowball offer, they would go down in history as those who were duped by Intel or Apple and not as those who got their just reward for their efforts, monetarily as well as egotistically. And for what it's worth I think management is doing a great job! Thanks to all of them. That's how I see it... (I hope I am right)
New Message
Please login to post a reply