Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I commend many for the information you provide to the board and the enlightenment you provide to the masses. Although technically astute I am still trying to comprehend all that POET has to offer and what will convince industry that POET is the disruptive technology they need/want. It will take some convincing to have your INTELS et al shelve current R&D and replace it with what POET has to offer.

No doubt POET's end state objectives and mission are clear but where I fall short in comprehension is understanding that this can/will be the industry standard or merely a niche offering only to be overtaken by some other technology that shows greater promise but may be a few more years in development? Who remembers Beta vs VHS or blue ray versus HDVD, etc.

Is this upcoming conference POET's first major "public" revealing of its work? Since the geek squad will be in full force then will this not be a pivotal point as to buy in or not and therefore should we not see the true impact on share price (+ or -) following the conference? On the other hand, as has been alluded to, POET likely does not want to reveal too much but does want to pique interest.

How is it that a small innocuous app startups can be taken out for billions by you GOOGLE and FACEbooks but POET still marginalized?

New Message
Please login to post a reply